If a major accident exhausted the coverage you already paid for, you might find yourself in a tough spot. Umbrella insurance gives you that extra layer of coverage when you are responsible for damages that exceed the liability limits on your auto or homeowner policy.
The more you have the more you have to protect…
Life happens and in a blink of an eye a multi-million dollar lawsuit can put your assets at risk including your home, car, property, and savings. Here are some examples of situations that could occur leaving you exposed to a huge financial loss:
What is covered?
In general, umbrella policy covers a wide range of events for which an insurance customer or household member becomes legally liable to pay as result of:
1) Start with the right homeowners insurance and flood insurance protection: Visit www.autolifegroup.com
2) Know your communities severe weather warning system and follow new reports closely.
3) Identify escape routes from your home and neighborhood.
4) Research the evacuation plans for your workplace and children's schools.
5) Designate an emergency meeting place for your family.
6) Plan and decide where you and your pets can take shelter when necessary.
7) Establish a contact point to communicate with concerned relatives and friends. There is an app for that.
8) Take a video and pictures of your home inside and outside. Meticulously record upgrades and valuables.
9) Have drinking water and emergency kit prepared and ready to go.
10) Fill your bathtub with water that can be used for flushing toilets and or for washing.
We are here for you.